How to Nail your Digital Strategy for Small and Medium Business
Are you feeling frustrated with your digital marketing efforts?
Today’s market is moving at an accelerated pace and small businesses are expected to outline, strategize, and implement a digital strategy in a matter of days or weeks to keep up. The perfect digital strategy helps you decide where is best to spend your time and money and most importantly where you shouldn’t.
This webinar will cover key steps and best practice principles of creating an effective, successful digital strategy for online businesses, and give you the confidence to DIY and nail your digital strategy.
What we’ll cover in this webinar:
· Components of a digital strategy
· Importance of getting your business goals right
· Customer strategy: build your customer personas
· Fine tuning your product service strategy for product market fit
· Competitor Strategy: practical steps to stand apart from your competition
· Importance of brand positioning for small and medium business
· Implementing your digital strategy
· Building a strong online brand and website
· Identify key digital assets and tools required
· Identify your primary digital channels: paid and unpaid
· Build your content strategy: create a content plan
Who is this for?
If you’ve missed our previous webinars covering digital marketing and digital reinvention, then Futurise Insights is a great refresher suite to increase your digital awareness and prepare you for our more in-depth online courses.